Planning for New Realities in a Post-COVID-19 World
The gradual process of reopening economies by lifting government-mandated stay-at-home orders and non-essential business closures will likely prove challenging, particularly for companies that operate across borders.
Mayer Brown’s COVID-19 Global Response Team, a multidisciplinary group of lawyers, has mobilized to provide comprehensive and coordinated guidance for your business at every stage of the pandemic.
The team has created a Back to Business Navigator dedicated to helping companies anticipate, interpret and adjust to evolving law and regulations to ensure that you are keeping abreast of regulations and planning accordingly to minimize litigation risk.
The navigator offers guidance on which industry sectors are being affected by restrictions, especially as the majority of states have begun to relax those measures. Users can draw from a menu of locations, by industry and business segment, to assess the implications of the latest government actions.
Because the rules governing this area are changing rapidly, our navigator is under continuous review. Please contact the firm’s COVID-19 Essential Business Team at FW-SIG-COVID-19-Future-Planning-Team@mayerbrown.com or your usual Mayer Brown contact for advice on the most up-to-date position.
- Government extends suspension of commercial property evictions and introduces new code of practice for June quarter
- Will COVID-19 Redefine UK Office Space? Commercial Office Use and Tenant Requirements Post-Lockdown
- “Back to Business” for Information Technology and Business Process Services Contracts
- Reopening Your Business During the COVID-19 Pandemic: The New Normal for the US Workplace
- COVID-19 in Germany: Back to Business after the Lockdown – Guidance for Employers
- Portfolio Company Preservation in a Pandemic World – Ensuring the Survival of PE Portfolio Companies in Asia As Pandemic-Related Shut-Downs Continue, the United States, Like Countries Across Global Regions, Begins To Consider How To Restart Business
- Private M&A in the Post-Pandemic World: How COVID-19 Could Shape Deal-Making in the Future
- Emerging From Lockdown: Checklist for Multinational Employers
- China is Backing A Business Comeback – the PRC prepares to support investors as the country starts to get back to work
- Not Out of the Woods Yet: Will Your Closed Deal Be “Repriced” by COVID-19?
- As Pandemic-Related Shut-Downs Continue, the United States, Like Countries Across Global Regions, Begins To Consider How To Restart Business
- Asset Management M&A in the COVID-19 Era and Beyond: A Roadmap
Podcasts and Webinars